- Leading, coordinating, and contributing to research projects
- Scientific support of the institutions
La cohorte ICE
Perspectives of the FRAGIRE evaluation
- Editing literary reviews, benchmarks, and continuous control.
- Evaluation of experiments for innovative solutions.
- Consultancy and supporting our partners.
Research on joint ownership of accommodation centres
- ICE (Informal Carers of the Elderly)
- Avoidable hospital care
- Research on malnutrition in EHPADs
- RENESSENS (Réussir Écologiquement une Nutrition Équilibrée et Sensoriellement Adaptée pour Senior / Achieving a Balanced and Sensorial Diet ADAPTED TO THE Elderly)
- Animal therapy
- Community housing projects
- Caring housing for elderly
- Intergenerational and intelligent test sites
- Accommodation diagnostic specifications
- Homecare for persons with neuro-degenerative conditions
- Sleep reference framework
- Modules for sleep enhancement
- Explanations on retirement
- DIVAS (Dispositif de Veille et d’Accompagnement Social / Service for Social and Continuous control)
- Being the interface between businesses and researchers.
- Working together with businesses in the market for needs of the elderly.
- Mobilising the network of partners to build the silver economy.
Experimenting innovative solutions
Businesses and researchers interface
- Scientific evaluation of silver economy solutions
Working together with businesses
- Training for partners in economics
- Mobilisation of experimental works
- Living labs
- Opportunities research
- Evaluation of silver economy solutions
- Analysis of public and local authority needs.
- Design and deployment of training and interventions.
SAAD (Homecare Help) – PAERPA (Programme for the Elderly at risk of loss of autonomy) training
- Leading innovative actions.
- Experimentation and evaluation.
- Contributing to the evolution of global prevention and loss of autonomy.
Well being in accomodation for the elderly
Nursing home prevention programm
In partnership with
- National programme for training personnel for the EBAD (Evaluation of Homecare Services)
- D.U Social evaluation of the autonomy of the elderly at home
- Coordination of the APSE (Animation Professionalisation Structure d’Évaluation / Training evaluation structure network
- Training engineering
- Thematic interventions for healthcare, welfare, and social care professionals
- Thematic interventions for the retired, families, and caregivers
- OMEGAH (Well-being and accommodation for the Elderly) programme
- Sleep workshops and conferences
- Welfare guarantees
- Self-confidence workshops and discussions
- Suicide prevention for the elderly
- Conferences on depression
- Conferences on hearing
- Adapted accommodation discussions
- Supporting local authorities or various entities.
- Coordinating proximity partners.
- Valuing local projects.
JNA (Journée Nationale des Aidants / National Day for informal carers) 2018 in Tonnerre, France
Local conferences with the elderly
Territories supporting informal carers
Valuation of good practices in territories with the JNA (National Day for informal carers) and the PGI
Financed by the Bourgogne Franche-Comté ARS (Regional healthcare Agency) for the PMND (programme for Neuro-degenerative Conditions)
- Meetings and discussions
- Large audience thematic conferences
- JNA (National Day for informal carers)
- Departmental and regional discussions
- Medical and social care democratic activities
- Exhibition « Caring and loving »
- Coordination of territories supporting informal carers
- Member of the RFVAA (Réseau Francophone des Villes Amies des Aînés / French Speaking Network of Friendly Towns for the Elderly)
- Manager of the "Je t'Aide" association