- Leading, coordinating, and contributing to research projects
- Scientific support of the institutions
La cohorte ICE
Perspectives of the FRAGIRE evaluation
- Editing literary reviews, benchmarks, and continuous control.
- Evaluation of experiments for innovative solutions.
- Consultancy and supporting our partners.
Research on joint ownership of accommodation centres
Régional symposium on Non-Pharmacological alternatives
- ICE (Informal Carers of the Elderly)
- Avoidable hospital care
- Research on malnutrition in EHPADs
- RENESSENS (Réussir Écologiquement une Nutrition Équilibrée et Sensoriellement Adaptée pour Senior / Achieving a Balanced and Sensorial Diet ADAPTED TO THE Elderly)
- Animal therapy
- Community housing projects
- Caring housing for elderly
- Intergenerational and intelligent test sites
- Accommodation diagnostic specifications
- Homecare for persons with neuro-degenerative conditions
- Sleep reference framework
- Study on the attractiveness of accomodation for the elderly
- Study on non-drug interventions in accomodation for the elderly
- Modules for sleep enhancement
- Explanations on retirement
- DIVAS (Dispositif de Veille et d’Accompagnement Social / Service for Social and Continuous control)
- Evaluation of the elderly’s health pathway (PAERPA)
- Being the interface between businesses and researchers.
- Working together with businesses in the market for needs of the elderly.
- Mobilising the network of partners to build the silver economy.
Experimenting innovative solutions
Support for the development of start'up Papyhappy
Businesses and researchers interface
- Scientific evaluation of silver economy solutions
Working together with businesses
- Training for partners in economics
- Mobilisation of experimental works
- Living labs
- Opportunities research
- Evaluation of silver economy solutions
- VIVA Lab provider to test the projects
- Analysis of public and local authority needs.
- Design and deployment of training and interventions.
SAAD (Homecare Help) – PAERPA (Programme for the Elderly at risk of loss of autonomy) training
- Leading innovative actions.
- Experimentation and evaluation.
- Contributing to the evolution of global prevention and loss of autonomy.
Well being in accomodation for the elderly
Nursing home prevention programm
In partnership with
- National programme for training personnel for the EBAD (Evaluation of Homecare Services)
- D.U Social evaluation of the autonomy of the elderly at home
- Coordination of the APSE (Animation Professionalisation Structure d’Évaluation / Training evaluation structure network
- Training engineering
- Thematic interventions for healthcare, welfare, and social care professionals
- Thematic interventions for the retired, families, and caregivers
- « PAERPA » Doubs and Nord Franche-Comté training
- OMEGAH (Well-being and accommodation for the Elderly) programme
- Sleep workshops and conferences
- Welfare guarantees
- Self-confidence workshops and discussions
- Suicide prevention for the elderly
- Conferences on depression
- Conferences on hearing
- Adapted accommodation discussions
- Digital mediation workshops
- Conference and workshops on emotional and sexual life
- « Seniors and addictions » meeting cycle
- Supporting local authorities or various entities.
- Coordinating proximity partners.
- Valuing local projects.
JNA (Journée Nationale des Aidants / National day for informal carers) 2019 in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
Local conferences with the elderly
Exhibition Caring and Loving
Raise general public and professionals awareness of the caregivers’ daily life
Financed by the regional health agency of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté within the framework of the PMND, by the social action of d’AG2R La Mondiale BFC and by the GIE IMPA
- Meetings and discussions
- Large audience thematic conferences
- JNA (National Day for informal carers)
- Departmental and regional discussions
- Medical and social care democratic activities
- Exhibition « Caring and loving »
- Coordination of territories supporting informal carers
- Member of the RFVAA (Réseau Francophone des Villes Amies des Aînés / French Speaking Network of Friendly Towns for the Elderly)
- Manager of the "Je t'Aide" association